The company is staffed and equipped with the latest technology and know-how to enable it to provide competitive and cost effective professional engineering services to meet the diversified requirement of its clients whilst maintaining high ethical and professional standards. The company is multi-faceted hence, provides a broad spectrum of professional engineering services. The core goals are as illustrated on the figure below.
We integrate these services to accomplish our client's project goals.E-ENOLAR BUILDERS AND CONSTRUCTION NIG. LTD offers a streamlined management program (including top supervisory skills and tailored quality assurance measures), state-of-the-art resources and diverse expertise. Our professionals are equipped with the field experience, resources and collective knowledge to support any phase of the project's life cycle, from preconstruction to final construction.
E-ENOLAR BUILDERS’ civil engineering capabilities encompass a full range of services from due diligence to preparation of contract plans and specifications. Land use planning and site design is a primary focal point of E-ENOLAR BUILDERS’civil design group, providing clients with in-depth expertise in developing site plans that comply with environmental and land use restrictions imposed by governing regulatory agencies while achieving maximum usage. The final product of these planning and design services is a site development plan that meets specific performance criteria and can be built in a timely and cost effective manner.
We have provide best engineering service
Civil Engineering Design Services
- Cost and Feasibility Studies
- Grading and Drainage Design.
- Hydraulic and Hydrologic Analyses.
- Infrastructure/Utility Evaluations.
- Landscape Architecture.
- Municipal Engineering.
- Roadway and Highway Design.
- Site Planning and Design.
- Storm Water Management Plans.
- Transportation/Traffic Engineering.
- Water Resource Investigation and Design.
- Water and Wastewater Systems Design.
- Watershed Management and Erosion Control.
We have become the fastest growing
1. Code Compliance Review 2. Construction Support 3. Feasibility Studies 4. Plan Review 5. Soil Structure Interaction 6. Structural Design 7. Structural Investigations
1. Bridges 2. Structural Framing for Buildings 3. Elevated Tanks and Signs 4. Retaining Walls 5. Transmission/Telecommunication Towers 6. Underground Vaults/Tanks 7. Specialty Fabrication 8. Scaffolding
1. Dam Inspection and Design Forensic Investigations 2. Foundation Design and Analysis 3. Ground Improvement Design 4. Groundwater and Hydro-geologic Studies 5. Laboratory Soil Testing 6. Landfill and Solid Waste Design 7. Earth Retaining Structures 8. Retaining Walls